Friday 1 July 2016

Level 20 & Guild formation

So, i have now completed 20 levels of vanilla, and lets say it "it wasnt that easy at all"  i was stuck at level 19, between Redridge quests, and Wetlands on where to go. Both areas slightly too higher level to quest.   I opted to finally go for Deadmines, as a tank warrior.  Something i have been putting off for a while as it was going to be my first attempt with the warrior class.

It went ok, there was a rogue doing most of the trash mob pulls while i grabbed the elites.  We only started wiping at Smite, which was ok.  And at the end i ended up inviting some of the group into Craig Na Dun.  I dinged level 20 before the ship.  So i should be ok for wetlands and redridge later tonight.

I'm trying to build up the guild with folks i have played / grouped with, this gives me an idea of their personalities.  And less problems later.  Inviting outwith that, its a bit of a gamble. I only know of one member currently in the guild i have reservations with...but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment